Before discussing home remedies let us first understand what psoriasis is. Psoriasis is the most common skin disease in the world. No external cause is responsible for the onset of psoriasis in different peoples. It is produced as a result of the excess cells produced. The excess cells are not shed off by the skin resulting in the production of different kinds of psoriasis disease every time.
Skin redness, white scales, swollen skin patches, fine bumps and flakes of dead skin are common symptoms of psoriasis. There are five different type of psoriasis. Psoriasis produces uneasiness and discomfort to the patients. One type of psoriasis causes the formation of arthritis which causes disability in the movement of joints of the patient.
So as soon as you find any of the above mentioned symptoms consult your physician immediately and take preventive actions to prevent the disease from worsening. Now, I am going to explain some of the common home remedies available for psoriasis which can help you to get relief from the symptoms shown by psoriasis.
- Expose your psoriasis affected area to moderate sunlight for producing vitamin D which can help in improving the skin condition and prevent excessive accumulation of skin cells that promotes psoriasis.
- Alu vera is an herb which is found to be very useful in curing the physical irritation and discomfort experienced by the patients.
- Vitamin E has been found to be very useful in reducing the discomfort produced by psoriasis. Use 200-800 ILU of vitamin E on the affected scalp daily for getting better results.
- Apple cider vinegar has been found to be extremely useful for soothing the inflammation caused by psoriasis. Mix vinegar with water and apply gently on the affected area and massage gently. Repeat it daily till the anticipated results are obtained.
- Mixture of olive oil(1 cup), calendula oil(2drops) and oregano oil(I drop) is found to be good for improving the condition of psoriasis affected skin, especially the psoriasis in the scalp. Apply this oil daily and let it remain on the skin for about 10-15 minutes.
- Butter milk is another important component found to be extremely good for relieving the symptoms of psoriasis. This can be applied externally over the scalp and can be consumed internally as part of the daily diet.
The above mentioned remedies are some easy to use home remedies which can be utilized to improve the conditions of psoriasis affected skin.
Post your comment